Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On Feeling Alone

Yesterday, while I was away from school because of a competition, I was able to write something on my pad of paper. I remember writing it while the closing ceremonies were being held. This morning I was able to spot the paper on which I wrote and so I read what was written. Then, I realized that I was much of a fool for writing such.


"And so I suck... I really do.

I am here, tired of listening to what others need to say. My ears hurt. I am alone, well not really 'coz right by my side is Natalia (a sophomore girl who I just met this morning), but still, I consider myself alone. The crowd is uh, yah - large, though there are lots of vacant seats around. Natalia is at my right and a vacant seat is at my left. The fan in front of me blows hard and it really sucks. Screw you fan. You just turned my hair into a very big mess. Aargh!!!

So, this day really sucked. I did not have any fun, at all. Aside from not knowing any one in here, I also do not feel well. I had my cough for so many days now. Still, it's here and i hate it.. And yes, I am supposed to act very nice and good today because it is the celebration for Values Month, but no, I can't. I really do not know what's up to me neither what's wrong with me but that's what I feel - I feel sad. I just thought that maybe, just maybe, it's all because that I have no one to talk to or that my friends are not here. I really miss my friends. Only if I have the power to make myself disappear here and teleport myself to school. Only if I have the power, only if I can do that - but then again, I can't, duh? "


That was such a big FAIL. I really wonder why I wrote that. Maybe that was just an effect of me being sick. I really want this cough out of my body. So to you Mr.Cough, get out of my body,you fool!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment