Friday, October 28, 2011

Don't read this

I'm a fool. I'm stupid. I'm everything that you do not like. You hate me? That's okay. I already know that. We live in a world full of people, people who are different in their own ways. There are those who live to become successful someday. There are also those who live to be rich. But I am different. I just live to be who I am. I live for my family. I live for my friends. I don't care what others think of me. I just do what I want to do. Say the meanest words to me and I'll do nothing, maybe I'll just laugh at you or maybe smile. I might even thank you for being true to me. I guarantee you, I will not fight you. Fighting is not my thing. I do not want to fight. I hate to see people fighting, I think people who fight are crazy. They just lack attention. Come on, why need to fight each other if you can solve the problem in a simpler way? Just talk. Talk to each other. That way, the misunderstanding can be solved, for sure... Say the nicest things to me and I'll frown. I'm weird and I know that. I'm irritated with your compliments. I do not want to hear them. I know what I'm doing so I don't need you to remind me. I just live for my family, for myself. And I don't care what you think of me because this is me.You can't change me. I am mean, I am jealous, I am insecure, I am crying, I am weak, I am a loser.

2 comments: